What is Scalp Micro Pigmentation?
Scalp Micro Pigmentation is a totally non invasive procedure which uses detailed micro needles in order to deposit pigment onto the scalp. The result gives the illusion and the appearance of tiny hair follicles which in turn help to thicken and restore the lost fuller hair look. If your hair line is starting to fade, recede, or even if you are going completely bald, we can help you to achieve the look of a short hair cut or basically an army crew cut. When administered and monitored by a trained and licensed professional, the Scalp Micro Pigmentation Treatment can help to cover up the receded hairlines, thicken remaining hair, hide the scarring that was left behind from transplantation, and create the look of a small cropped hair.
In order to create the appearance of hair, Scalp Micro Pigmentation Doctors at Dr Paul’s Clinic – Kolkata use cosmetic pigmentation and state of the art equipments for creating your desired hairline, adds density to areas that are thinning, and gradually blends into your existing hair (if any) for a rather seamless look. Scalp Micro Pigmentation requires very little, to almost no, continued maintenance and thus naturally carries no strict lifestyle routines or any sort of daily restrictions. It successfully replicates the look of a crew cut, fresh from the barbershop look.
Advantages of Scalp Micro Pigmentation
- It is a Fast Procedure : This extremely simple Scalp Micro Pigmentation procedure, which is nothing else but basically what we call hair tattooing, is usually finished within a couple of short sessions. And it won’t be an understatement to say that right from post the first session, the results look quite realistic.
- It Requires Very Little Maintenance : Just because there is no real hair involved in this procedure, there is no need for any expensive hair products, nor there is need for any extra styling time.
- Scalp Micro Pigmentation Gives You a Realistic Look : The real purpose of this micro pigmentation procedure is to provide men with their hair look, even if it does not involve actual hair. This is why the pigments are carefully matched to the existing hair color, and even the skin tone.
- This is a Permanent and Long Lasting Solution : Just because a scalp micro pigmentation assures to last for years, it can be expected that there will never again be any shortage of confidence. The pigmentation, unlike real hair, will never fall out.
- SMP is Fast Healing : As this is a non-invasive procedure, the healing time required is limited to a very short, almost negligible. There are zero dressings to change, or any sort of stitches to be dealt with. All that is required is thorough cleaning of the scalp in the following weeks.
Who all can opt for Scalp Micro Pigmentation?
- Ones who all are a bit too young for a hair transplant
- The one who all are looking for a perfect shaven look
- People who all are looking for fast or immediate results
- The ones who are not willing to go for a surgical procedure
- People who have a bad donor area and thus cannot opt for hair transplant
- Have a bad donor area, and not fit to be ideal candidate
- Looking to increase optimal hair density without a follow up hair transplantation