Migraine is one kind of headache. It causes moderate or extreme pain. The headache also brings a pulsing sensation. Generally, the pain begins at one side of the head. Later, it may or may not spread to the other side.
Migraine may happen either during teenage or adulthood. In some cases, children also experience this kind of head pain. Female mostly suffer from this problem in comparison to the males.
This type of headache can either last for hours or continue even days. Occurrence of migraine can also be an early indication of other complicated health troubles.
Symptoms of Migraine
The general symptoms of migraine gain visibility within 1-2 days. They normally arrive before the start of your actual head pain-
- Neck stiffness
- Constant yawning
- Food cravings
- Eye pain
Causes of Migraine
The exact causes of migraine are not yet known. Researchers believe that it is an abnormal brain activity outcome. Sometimes, genetic defect is also considered to be a factor.
Presenting to you some identified factors that give rise of migraine-
- Hormonal transformation during menstruation period
- Inadequate sleep or tiredness
- Excess physical activity
- Overuse of medications like vasodilators and oral contraceptives
- Stress, anxiety, and other mental disturbances
- Sudden environment or weather changes
- Loud noise
- Strong smells
- Bright lights
- Consuming processed and salty foods
- Additives used in foods like monosodium glutamate and artificial sweetener
Different Types of Migraine
There are different types of migraine. The causes and syndromes also vary. Do you want to know about them? Read below-
- Common Migraine (Migraine without Aura)
- Complicated Migraine (Migraine with Aura)
- Hemiplegic Migraine
- Migraine without head pain
- Chronic Migraine
- Retinal Migraine
- Cervicogenic headache
- Cluster headaches
- Ice pick headaches
A thorough migraine diagnosis will enable doctors to understand the extent and seriousness of the problem. It shall also you to derive the right treatment. But till now, there is no such proper test to accurately spot this disorder.
Right now, doctors are mainly relying on certain resources to identify this issue-
- Studying your medical and family history
- Knowing about the difficulties on your daily activities
- Assessing your neurological condition.
In some cases, doctors suggest a migraine surgery. The objective is to prevent further deterioration on a long-term basis.
How Will Our Treatment Help You?
Our Homeozone Clinic in Kolkata is very much committed towards meeting the health care needs of the people. We do have a team of doctors. They have successfully handled cases like migraine, osteoarthritis, psoriasis, and eczema. We mainly provide advanced homeopathic treatment solutions to the patients. This treatment has provided positive outcomes within a short duration. It has helped patients to gain a complete recovery quite naturally. We call this form of treatment as- Dr. Paul’s Fusion Homeopathy.
What is Fusion Homeopathy?
It is a unique form of homeopathic treatment. This treatment represents a perfect blind of traditional homeopathy with modern science of medicines. The treatment has proved quite effective in eliminating migraine. Patients no longer suffer from head pain, depression, throbbing sensation, and other migraine signs once receiving this special homeopathic treatment. Moreover, the treatment is affordable and a simple reply to your concern- How to Cure Migraine Permanently?
Precautions to be Taken
Not every headache is migraine. Only a doctor can determine by studying the symptoms. But there are certain guidelines you can study to avoid this kind of problem.
- Restrict consumption of sugary-rich foods and alcohol
- Raise the intake of flaxseeds, soybeans, walnuts, etc. that contain omega-3 fatty acid
- Drink sufficient water
- Massager your shoulder and neck
- Refrain from using deodorants and detergents that release strong smell
- Avoid taking oral pills and pain killers
- Do not eat excess sweets
Never involve in excess physical activities