Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes
What are the challenges with main stream, current diabetes management?
As soon as a diagnosis of diabetes is made, almost always we will be prescribed blood-sugarlowering drugs, followed by the introduction of insulin (most of the times prematurely) — all on an ad hoc basis without recognizing the fact that, at least in initial stages of disease process, the main problem of the disease is “insulin resistance of body cells and not a deficiency of insulin”.
We are, then, put on a haphazard diet that will include unneeded amount of carbohydrates, which was one of the main reasons for ending-up with diabetes in the first place
A word about chronically high insulin levels
There’s nothing evil about insulin. Insulin is a hormone that has several hundred different functions in a healthy human body, provided the level of insulin circulating in the blood remains within a normal, healthful range. But when the body becomes saturated with far too much insulin, this normally healthy hormone becomes toxic. Over long periods excessive insulin directly causes or contributes to a wide range of chronic diseases including heart disease, obesity, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, Alzheimer’s disease, sleep apnoea and even cancer. Insulin resistance cannot be reversed by artificially decreasing blood sugar levels with drugs or by injecting insulin (which eventually add on to the insulin resistance challenge)
A word of caution — We do not advice that you stop insulin right away — that can only be done under proper physician consultation and guidance.
Enter Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes
Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes has three objectives:
- Stop the progression of diabetes.
- Start the process by which diabetes is reversed.
- Treat the damage that was induced by the progression of diabetes before
commencement of the Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes.
Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes is an intensive, comprehensive, integrative therapeutic approach based on the sound principles of human physiology and biochemistry to fight diabetes at the cellular–mitochondrial level. For achieving long-lasting therapeutic effect, we combine German biological therapies with an orthomolecular approach, and try to eliminate all possible factors which caused this disease in the first place. We also use a state-of-the-art photonic device to increase cell-insulin sensitivity, and to regenerate damaged or dysfunctional beta cells of the pancreas (that secrete insulin). Simultaneously, we treat diabetes-related pathologies (e.g., high blood pressure, kidney problems, eye problems). Detoxification procedures will help cleanse the body of toxins, heavy metals, and pesticides, which will help remove blockages from blood vessels. The program is non-surgical and without any risk/side-effects.
Duration of the Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes
6 days of treatment — everyday, 1–2 hours in-clinic based intensive treatment
sessions + 6 months take home pack of orthomolecular medicines.
What is included in the Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes Program?
• Detailed patient review and specialist examination.
• Specific blood tests to assess current diabetes status.
• Functional diagnostics to assess brain, kidneys, heart and pancreas functions.
• Several sessions of intravenous LASER revitalization of blood for
regeneration of blood cells.
• Several sessions of intravenous ozone therapy to remove hidden foci of
infection in the body.
• Intramuscular injections of regenerative medication for diabetes.
• Several sessions of LASER scanning of pancreas with special equipment for
regeneration of insulin secreting beta cells.
• Take-home 6-months pack of oral German orthomolecular capsules.
• Take-home orthomolecular injections for achieving weight loss of 5–12 kg (for
• Individualized diet recommendation with a scientifically balanced ratio of
What will patient experience after the Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes?
• Normalization of blood sugar levels.
• Significant decrease or complete stoppage of diabetes medications (including
• Weight loss of 5–12 kg within 2 months (if overweight).
• Significant improvement of general symptoms experienced by diabetics —
e.g., fatigue, blurry vision, increased thirst, pain and numbness in hands and
feet, frequent urinary tract infections, slow healing of wounds.
• Significant reduction in the risk of developing future complications of diabetes
— e.g., gangrene, blindness, kidney failure, heart attack, stroke.
• In most cases, complete stoppage of diabetes medications (including insulin).
Additional long-term benefits of the Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes
- Significantly reduced chance of suffering from cancer in later life — diabetics
are 3 times more likely to be diagnosed with cancer than normal people.
- Significantly reduced chance of suffering from a heart attack or stroke later-in-life —
diabetics are 4 times more likely to get a heart attack or stroke than normal people