Effective hair treatments for all types of hair loss problems are available. You might be able to reverse hair loss, or at least slow further hair thinning. With some conditions, such as patchy hair loss (Alopecia Areata), hair will regrow with proper treatment (hair transplant in case of patchy baldness) within a year.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Gradual thinning on top of head: This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting both men and women as they age. In men, hair often begins to recede from the forehead in a line that resembles the letter M. Women typically retain the hairline on the forehead but have a broadening of the part in their hair.
- Circular or patchy bald spots: Some people experience smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This type of hair loss usually affects just the scalp, but it sometimes also occurs in beards or eyebrows. In some cases, your skin may become itchy or painful before the hair falls out.
- Sudden loosening of hair: A physical or emotional shock can cause hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may come out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This type of hair loss usually causes overall hair thinning and not bald patches.
- Full-body hair loss: Some conditions and medical treatments can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair usually grows back.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp: This is a sign of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling and, at times, oozing.
FUE Hair Transplant
Hair Transplantation is a surgical process in which hair follicles are removed from the donor area with good density of hair and then implemented them in the bald portion. With the latest techniques hair transplant is done by Follicular Unit Transplant Process which can be done in two ways – one in which a stripe from the donor area is harvested, whereas on the other-hand FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) is used in which individual follicles are extracted from the donor are and implement them on the bald portion. FUE is a time taking procedure but gives very natural results and leaves no scars.
PDO Hair Regrowth Treatment
Hair Regrowth – PDO (polydioxanone) is a known absorbable FDA-cleared synthetic suture which stimulates endogenous collagen production, elastin hyaluronic acid as well as activates fibroblasts. Hair regrowth in patients with hair loss from androgenetic alopecia has been Observed who had PDO threads inserted Into their scabs. Non-surgical application of POO threads into the scalp IS successful safe and comfortable out-patient procedure with no downtime or aftercare. The PDO Hair Regrowth procedure for hair regrowth often helps preventing or reduces the need for hair transplantation.
Follirich GFC Therapy
India’s First Novel Autologous Growth Factor Concentrate Therapy for Hair loss, researched and engineered by scientists of Regenerative Medicine Department & Research Lab. Their proprietary platelet activator is used in the specialized kit to release various growth factors from platelets into Follirich GFC. Benefits of Follirich GFC Therapy:
• Reduced hair fall.
• Rejuvenation of hair fade.
• Improved heir thickness.
• Strengthened hair shaft.
Scalp Micropigmentation, also medically known as Hairline Tattoo, is the ultimate non-surgical scalp grooming for both male and female. This is an incredible life changing scalp treatment where natural pigments are applied at scalp epidermal level to replicate the real hair follicles to achieve natural appearance. It creates the look of a army crew cut or shaved look as if short hairs are coming through scalp. The procedure of scalp micro pigmentation treatment kolkata is a non-invasive approach which uses detailed fine micro-needles for depositing pigments into scalp.
Non-Surgical Hair Transplant
Losing hair or baldness is a distress to many people, they feel less confident where some people don’t care for it. Hair Loss being a common issue, what can be the best way to regain confidence by achieving natural-looking hair with less pain and at a low cost? Non-Surgical Hair Replacement can be the solution if you’re looking for it in Kolkata. This is also beneficial for those who are in the later stage of hair loss where a large portion of the balding area needs to be covered.
Hair Fact, the best medicine for hair fall control and regrowth, strengthens the roots and promotes hair growth by compelling the hair follicles to enter the growing phase. It triggers the hair growth through a balanced micro nutrient environment. The therapy does not involve the use of any medicine, but the low dose vitamins. Excessive amount of vitamin A, E, Omega 3 cause hair loss. Iron and Calcium, if used on the same day, chelate each other and reduce efficiency by 40%. We avoid excess vitamins by spreading over 3 days.