Sinusitis or sinus infection affects the paranasal sinuses. It basically happens when the mucous fluid is blocked inside these sinuses. This gradually causes an infection due to the growth of germs. This disorder is quite common among children and adults. Timely treatment helps to curb this problem quite easily.
The symptoms constantly vary depending on the seriousness and level of the sinus infection. But the common symptoms of this ailment in general-
- Blocked nose
- Facial agony and pressure
- Reduction of smelling sense
- Bad oral breath or halitosis
- Nasal discharge
Sometimes, a patient suffers from two or more above-mentioned sinusitis symptoms with thick yellow or green mucus flow from nose. It is simply a case of acute sinusitis.
When a patient suffers from all these syndromes for 12 weeks or beyond, doctors usually consider the disease as chronic sinusitis.
Causes of Sinus Infection
This disorder primarily happens when the mucous fluid is trapped in the sinuses. But other vital factors are equally responsible to cause this problem-
- Common Cold
- Pollutants like chemicals, dust, vehicle smoke, etc.
- Nasal passage blockage due to tissue lining growth
- Hay fever or allergic rhinitis that causes inflammation of nose lining
- Nasal cavity deviation or Deviated nasal septum
- Suppression of the immune system due to medications or ailments such as HIV, cystic fibrosis, and so on.
Sinusitis Disorder Risks
Sinus infection should not be ignored. If left untreated, other health complications will arise-
- Meningitis (inflammation of the membranes surrounding the spinal cord and brain)
- Osteomyelitis (bone inflammation surrounding legs, spine or arm)
- Periorbital Cellulitis (infection of the eyelid skin)
- Vision Defect ( reduced vision or permanent blindness)
Doctors usually diagnose the nasal cavity thoroughly. They generally do it by using a device called otoscope. They ask patients to describe their problems. It helps them to understand the symptoms. They also insert an endoscope in your nose. This provides detailed pictures of your inner-nose condition. It enables them to further accurately detect your problem. Sometimes, they may prescribe a surgery based on this kind of diagnosis.
Doctors also recommend a CT scan for sinusitis. It is only suggested when the infection continues for a long duration.
How Our Treatment Works?
We provide specialised homeopathic treatment solutions in Kolkata. Our Homeozone clinic has attained 100% success in treating various diseases. Our treatment quality is in compliance with global standards. The treatment infrastructure of our clinic is ready to address all your health care needs very flawlessly. We work hard to deliver a satisfactory outcome quite consistently. So, while thinking- How to cure sinus permanently?
Contact us anytime. Our team will guide you properly on this subject.
What is Fusion Homeopathy?
In sinus treatment, doctors mainly suggest antibiotics, nasal drop, etc. In some cases, they also recommend the surgery option. But our treatment approach is entirely different. We treat sinus patients by administering Fusion Homeopathy. It is our unique homeopathic treatment solution. Until now, the patients have responded to this form of treatment very well. The treatment has been able to prevent recurrence of sinusitis and other diseases on a long-term basis.
We are quite happy with the outcome of this kind of homeopathic treatment. Patients never suffer from headache, cough, and other symptoms of this infection. It restores the normal condition of the sinuses. The treatment helps to remove the nasal passage blockage. It boosts the immunity system of your body. Your child will never experience cough and cold frequently after receiving this homeopathic solution.
Precautions to be Taken
Sinus disease needs proper treatment. But to recover smoothly, remember these guidelines-
- Drink fluids in plenty
- Take steam inhalation to clear nasal blockage
- Use handkerchief while sneezing
- Do moderate exercise to strengthen your immune system
- Avoid people having cold
- Do not sip cold drinks or eat cold foods
- Avoid smoking
Abstain from air travel to prevent further inflammation