Reverse Baldness With Hair Transplantation @ Rs.3999* Easy EMI
Effective hair treatments for all types of hair loss problems are available. You might be able to reverse hair loss, or at least slow further hair thinning. With some conditions, such as patchy hair loss (Alopecia Areata), hair will regrow with proper treatment (hair transplant in case of patchy baldness) within a year.
Signs and symptoms of hair loss may include:
- Gradual thinning on top of head: This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting both men and women as they age. In men, hair often begins to recede from the forehead in a line that resembles the letter M. Women typically retain the hairline on the forehead but have a broadening of the part in their hair.
- Circular or patchy bald spots: Some people experience smooth, coin-sized bald spots. This type of hair loss usually affects just the scalp, but it sometimes also occurs in beards or eyebrows. In some cases, your skin may become itchy or painful before the hair falls out.
- Sudden loosening of hair: A physical or emotional shock can cause hair to loosen. Handfuls of hair may come out when combing or washing your hair or even after gentle tugging. This type of hair loss usually causes overall hair thinning and not bald patches.
- Full-body hair loss: Some conditions and medical treatments can result in the loss of hair all over your body. The hair usually grows back.
- Patches of scaling that spread over the scalp: This is a sign of ringworm. It may be accompanied by broken hair, redness, swelling and, at times, oozing.
Hair Transplant at Dr. Paul's Hair & Skin Treatment Clinic
In the most common type of permanent hair loss, only the top of the head is affected. Hair Transplant, or restoration surgery, can make the most of the hair you have left.
In the process of hair transplantation, here at Dr. Paul’s Hair & Skin Treatment Clinic, FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) process is used. In this process small hair grafts are extracted, in most cases from the back side of the head, and then implemented in the bald portion.
Hair transplant is a process which may or may not require any introduction of instrument into the body and many a times it is done on an outpatient basis. Mostly after the successful surgery patients are allowed to do shampoo after two three days, besides the scalp needs to be kept away from the sun and protected from getting infected for a while after the surgery. The patient is generally kept on medicines for a few days.
I was suffering from significant hair thinning problem. From Dr. Paul’s advanced FUE Technique i got satisfactory result in 7 months duration.
I was quite worried about the result of hyperpigmented spot formation on the face and neck. Thanks to Dr. Paul and his advanced methods.
PRABHAT KUMAR MITRA
Got my freckles removed finally after a long wait. Thank to Dr. Paul’s latest technology. The staff and technicians are very supportive.
Bhubaneswar | Park Street | Saltlake | Gariahat | Durgapur | Siliguri | Patna | Ranchi | Jamshedpur | Dhanbad | Guwahati | Dibrugarh | Jorhat | Raipur | Greater Kailash 1 | Noida
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person. There is no guarantee of specific results & that results can vary.
© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved by Dr Paul’s Advanced Hair & Skin Solution.