Have you ever imagined that, you actually have the capability of locking your youthful and gorgeous look forever? Although, it sounds unreal, but due to the continuous development in modern technology, there is a scope for you to remain in your youth, as long as you want. The process micro-needling by using radio frequency has added a new dimension, in the industry of beauty and wellness.
What Does the Treatment do?
The procedure is a minimally invasive treatment method, which has the capacity of ensuring a visible and tangible rejuvenated skin. Through this process, the body begins to repair the micro injuries by producing collagen. The new collagen helps reduce pore size, diminish fine lines and scars, improve skin texture, and improve skin firmness. The procedure is used to:-
- Tighten the loose or sagging skin.Treat sun damages.
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reducing scars, which are caused by acne.Correct pigmentation including melasma.
- It can treat the uneven skin tone.
- It is also well-known for treating under-eye bags.
The Procedure of the Treatment:
This procedure of RF Micro-needling is almost painless. There is a possibility of applying cream for local anesthesia, in order to make that particular part of the skin insensitive to pain.
A manual device containing tiny needles is carried gently over the treated area of the skin. The micro wounds, which are caused due to the treatment, enables the short energy impulses to go deep, inside the dermis. The body’s own natural repair processes of skin cells are responsible for the regeneration of collagen and therefore a tissue restoration. Thus, the heat energy encourages the collagen production and tightening of the tissue, which would ultimately provide you with a young and rejuvenated skin.
Benefits of the Treatment:
The procedure has the capacity of dealing successfully, with the untimely signs of aging or those stubborn scars, which you have, due to acne. There are actually more than one benefit of this treatment.
- The micro-needling process, conducted by radio frequency has a record of outstanding success for all types of skins. This treatment can also be used in place of many laser treatments.
- The treatment tightens the skin, minimizes the pores, lightens pigmentation and also reduces scarring caused by acne.
- One of the most important benefits of the treatment is that, there is a very low risk of having any side effects, due to the treatment.
- The after effect of the treatment is also very low, compared to the other treatments like this.
- The treatment also has the capacity of reducing the oil levels in the skin.
Post Treatment Care:
Mild redness and swelling may occur, after some hours, which can last up to 24 hours of the treatment. Too much exposure in the sun and massage should be avoided at this time. More aggressive treatments may result in skin flaking as the new skin layer regenerates. Moisturizers and broad spectrum sunscreens are highly recommended by the experts, during this period of recovery.
At the time of conducting the treatment, the patient may feel a warm sensation in the skin. This is an indication that the treatment is working effectively. This is an amazing Anti Aging treatment, which can deal effectively with all your problems related to sagging skin or an untimely signs of wrinkles. The result of the procedure will continue to develop up to four weeks after the initial treatment.
The RF Micro-needling treatment is a process, which uses grand technology to perform skin-lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenating the skin. This is a revolutionary treatment, which has already succeeded in treating scars caused by acne or minimizing the effects of wrinkles on your face. The results will be visible on the skin, after 3-4 weeks of the treatment.