Obesity is a major issue for millions on people around the world, which causes critical health problems. If you are not happy going for any tedious weight loss sections and diet plan then Liposuction can be just perfect to opt. Liposuction is a modern surgical method wherein unwanted fat is removed from the body using suctioning.
Procedure of Liposuction
Liposuction is a painless procedure that gently removes fat from targeted areas such as stomach, chin, thighs, buttocks, hips, breast, arms etc of body. On the day, depending on the type of liposuction patient will be given anesthesia before the surgery starts. Once anesthesia takes effect the surgery is performed using a small tube called Cannula that will be inserted between skin and muscle. This will break up the fat layer helping it to vacuum out the extra fat tissues. Most liposuction procedure last up to 3 hours or more depending on how much fat that needs to be removed.
Who can opt for Liposuction?
- If your body is disproportionate because of excess fat in some areas
- If your skin elasticity can adapt to the change in contour rapidly
- If you don’t have any major health issues
- If you know the pros and cons of the surgery
Advantage of Liposuction
- Your body will appear slimmer than before
- It is a risk-free and less time-consuming process
- You can expect more smoother and improved body
- You will feel more confident and graceful after the surgery
Disadvantage of Liposuction
- You will see redness and swelling after surgery
- Though the result of liposuction is permanent, your body shape could be affected by pregnancy, aging and other weight gain factors.
- You must avoid high calories fat food and maintain stable weight to have lasting effect of liposuction
- Liposuction is not ideal for conditions like tightening skin and cellulite