Hairloss is a common problem which affects everyone. A study shows that 1 out of every 4 women suffers from it. There are many causes of this shedding. Some of which are as follows:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Tight hairstyles
- Huge weight loss
- Medicinal side-effects
But, the pattern of hair loss is not alike in every woman. It differs from one to another. The five major types of women hair loss are:
- Androgenetic Alopecia
- Telogen Effluvium
- Anagen Effluvium
- Traction Alopecia
- Cicatricial Alopecia
The symptoms of female pattern baldness are given below:
- Thinning of the hair at the top of the head
- Patchy bald spots appear
- Hairline doesn’t receded
- Hair partition gets wider
- You can prevent shedding of hair with the following DIY methods:
- Egg: You can apply egg on wet hair and let it there for 30 minutes. Then, wash it off with shampoo.
- Castor oil: You can also massage your scalp with castor oil.
- Orange pulp: Apply orange pulp on your hair. Keep it for 20 minutes. After that, rinse it off.
- Henna paste: Applying henna to the hair is also beneficial. Keep it for 3 hours minimum. Then, wash your hair thoroughly with water.
- Onion juice: Massage onion juice on your scalp. Let it remain there for 15 minutes. Wash it off using a mild shampoo.
These DIY methods are time-consuming. Opt for Hair Fast to restore your hair quickly.
You can avail the following advantages by switching to Dr. Paul’s Hair Fast:
- Helps you to get back your hair quickly
- Creates new hair roots
- Effective for all hair loss types
- Avoids medicinal overdose
- Ensures long-lasting results
Hair Fast is available exclusively at Dr. Paul’s. So, buy it today.