Looking out for a permanent solution for getting rid of the monotonous job of waxing or tweezing? A second thought, crossing your mind every single time, when you are thinking about wearing a pretty little dress? If, all these problems has already become your companion, then this is the high time for you to consider the option of laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal is one of the most common cosmetic procedures. There are several devices, which are available nowadays for conducting this procedure, but they all use the same basic technology.
Actually, there are more than one advantages of the Laser Hair Removal Therapy, which are sufficient enough for making up your mind, that whether you should go for the procedure or not.
- Laser can selectively target the unwanted hair of the revealing parts of your body, without damaging the surrounding skin.
- Ninety percent of the patient will be able to witness a permanent hair loss, after going through 4-5 sessions.
- This is, one of the safest procedure, if it can be conducted properly.
- After going through the procedure, you would be able to witness a complete change in you, as, you would become the owner of a smooth and beautiful skin.
All these advantages of laser hair removal are enough for compelling you to go for the treatment, in order to get a smoother skin.
The Procedure of Laser Hair Removal:
Don’t forget to wax a day before the treatment, for getting an effective result. At the time of the treatment, the laser equipment will be adjusted over the treated area, according to the thickness of the hair and the complexion of a particular patient.
Both the patient and the hair removal technician need to wear protective eye glasses, before starting the treatment. The laser is adjusted for power, size, and pulse frequency to optimize the treatment for the patient’s comfort. A gel based soothing cream will be applied on the upper layer of the skin for helping the laser light to penetrate into the skin.
After this, the technician will provide a pulse of light, on the treated area, and observe the area for several minutes to make sure that the best settings were used for the treatment. When the procedure finally comes to an end, you may be provided with an ice pack or anti-inflammatory cream.
Aftercare Instructions for Laser Hair Removal:
There are certain things, which you need to follow, after going through the laser
hair removal therapy.
- Immediately after the treatment, you might notice a bit of redness or swelling in the treated area, but this is quite normal an outcome which can be subsided by using ice.
- Avoid the heat treatments like, hot showers, steam rooms, at least for the next few days.
- Don’t forget to use sunscreen, when you get out of the house, the SPF content should not be less than 20.
- Stay away from laser hair removal, if you are under any medication.
Laser hair removal can certainly provide you with a more effective result, compared to all the other traditional methods of waxing or shaving. This method is generally thought to be less painful, as well as less time consuming than electrolysis.
So, if you are considering to go for laser hair removal, then don’t miss the chance of grabbing the opportunity of availing the underarm laser hair removal, offered by us, at 75/- rupees only. Although consulting an experienced technician will not be a bad idea too. With the help of the experienced laser technicians of the clinic, getting rid of the unwanted hair of your underarm is just a step away. With the help of the cutting edge technology a world class treatment is provided to the patients. Thus, you can finally bid adieu to the monotonous job of waxing or shaving, with the help of the underarm laser hair removal.