Dr Paul’s Advanced Hair & Skin Solution is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Dr Paul’s Advanced Hair & Skin Solution may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24th May 2015.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- we may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- All details that are requested by Dr. Paul’s Online are relevant to the type of treatment that our customer is trying to avail. Any information that is deemed as irrelevant by the customer does not need to be filled if in doubt.
- Since all the details that our customers provide are highly private, it is the duty of Dr. Paul’s Online to explain the intricacies of our processing with the given information to the customer. We, at Dr. Paul’s Online, that the only way to gain the trust of our customers is by being highly transparent about how we process your information.
- Any clarifications regarding the use of your private details might be cleared by contacting our Customer Team Support.
- Privacy cannot be bought for a price. And that is the exactly the philosophy shared by Dr. Paul’s Online. We do not share your private information to third parties nor do we share your contact details to spammers or brand promoters.
- Dr. Paul’s Online is a website which is extremely safe from spammers and dangerous viruses since our website is protected by state-of-the-art technology.
- Dr. Paul’s Online never coerces customers for sharing their private information. Customers are always welcome to deny sharing their information with us if the detail is too private to be shared but some details such as name, contact no. and medical history are mandatory.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyses data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to FE – 400 , Sector 3, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700106.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Dr Paul’s Multispeciality Clinic Pvt Ltd
FE – 400, Sector 3, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700106
Phone: 1800 419 8111 / 9230092347.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com