You cannot defy the aging process, but you can certainly avoid looking old. Here’s how you can do it without spending much money on your skin care routine.
Clean your face regularly: Clean your face twice daily with a gentle face wash and a face cleansing brush. Use both these things to get rid of the dead skin cells and give you a refreshed look. Choose a cleanser which will exfoliate the surface of your skin. Exfoliation apart from removing the dead skin cells also decreases blackheads, reduces the fine-lines, and imparts an overall healthy glow.
- Moisturize the skin before going to bed: Applying moisturizer before going to sleep helps hydrate your skin. Take a small dollop and apply it on your foreheads, eyelids, nose, and chin. Focus specially on the dark circle areas. Gently pat two small drops of moisturizer there using your pointer finger. Use a moisturizer that contains high level of glycerin so that it can retain your skin the required moisture.
- Remember to remove your makeup: Never forget to remove your makeup every night. If you will sleep with your makeup on, then your skin may become very dry making it flaky. Ultimately, your skin will lose its glow and will look old. Put a little honey on a clean cloth and sprinkle some baking soda on it. Now, wipe your face with it. This is a natural makeup remover that will work effectively on every makeup type.
- Protect your skin from the sun: Wearing sunscreen is essential to prevent the skin from aging. Using the sunscreen regularly prevents the loss of elasticity, wrinkles, and spots that appear on the skin due to the exposure to the harmful UV rays of the sun. Try to use a SPF50 sunscreen.
- Opt for mineral makeup: Mineral makeup acts as a natural sunscreen. It is beneficial for your skin so much that the dermatologists and the makeup artists give it a big thumbs up. In fact, it is a smart way to get a sun protection and facial skin coverage
- Aesthetic services for ageless skin:If you’re ready to spend your penny to get an ageless skin, then consult a dermatologist about the anti-aging treatments. There are many types of anti-aging treatments that include laser toning, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, venus viva treatments, and others. These treatments will make you look younger and your friends will never know how you have got that.
- Homemade pack to fight wrinkles: Make a pack with turmeric powder and curd. Apply it on your face and keep it for 10 minutes. Then, rinse it off with cold water. This pack will help you to avoid all kinds of blemishes and stops the formation of the wrinkles.
- Eat healthy to stay healthy: Switch to a balanced diet. Include a lot of veggies and fruits in your diet every day. Avoid drinking caffeinated drinks and smoking to keep the diseases at bay.
To look young, you have to stay healthy from inside. Therefore, be happy and enjoy your life to the fullest to enjoy an angles skin for good.