Baldness is a metabolic syndrome that affects millions of people all over the world. It is a harsh reality which becomes more apparent with the growing age of individuals. So, if you are observing a receding hairline or your hair is becoming thin, do not think that you are the only person suffering from it. It is a universal phenomenon. Some of the causes that trigger hair loss in men and women are:
- Genetic syndromes
- Unclean scalp
- Scalp infection caused by fungus
- Improper blood circulation
- Cancer treatments
- Hormonal imbalances
- Hair pulling practice known as Tricotillomania
- Sickness like anemia, flu, typhoid, syphilis
- Burns or wound on scalp
- Unbalanced diet including inadequate consumption of vitamins, minerals, folic acid, omega 3 fatty acids, anti-oxidants etc.
Try out these amazing natural hair loss solutions:
- Natural home-made hot oil therapies
Heat either olive oil or coconut oil. Now rub the oil evenly onto your scalp. Be careful, do not use when it is too hot, instead use it in a luke warm state. Leave it for at least an hour, and then shampoo your hair. Also use a mild conditioner. You can also use almond oil for massaging in your scalp. Keep it on your hair for 60 minutes and wash it with a gentle nourishing herbal shampoo. Follow it with a conditioner.
- Opt for a hair massage with natural ingredients
Prepare a mixture of almond, lavender and bay oil and rub on your scalp for 10 minutes. This will promote blood circulation and keep the hair follicles healthy.
- Green tea antioxidants
For preventing hair loss, apply green tea onto your scalp and keep it for 45 minutes. Then rinse your mane with lukewarm water. Green tea is enriched with antioxidants that are known to stimulate hair growth.
- Make a scalp mask
Use a mask made especially for hair and scalp. The mask can be made by blending yogurt, lemon juice, and raw gram powder. Leave the blend on your scalp for 60 minutes and then rinse off. This will successfully deal with hair loss.
- A concoction of honey and onion juice
Paste of onion juice and honey can effectively combat with baldness.
- Mustard oil and henna therapy
Heat a beaker of mustard oil with 4-5 henna leaves in it, clean and rub it into those regions that are suffering from hair loss. This is a handy homemade preparation for healing baldness.
- Egg yolk and honey mixture treatment
Rub scalp with a blend of egg yolk and honey, leave for 60 minutes and rinse. This is an ideal remedy for dealing with hair loss disorder.
Other natural remedies:
- You can also use coriander leaves juice for combating baldness. Coconut milk is also found beneficial to deal with baldness effectively. Apart from coconut milk, coconut oil is also effective. A paste of coconut oil and lemon juice can also prevent hair loss. A stimulant in the form of fresh lemon juice and Indian gooseberry juice can do wonders for your hair.
So, follow these homemade remedies and see their amazing results by yourself. You will not only be able to prevent baldness but also get thick, healthy, strong and beautiful hair.