Yes, you can get it through liposuction. Now, what’s that?
Liposuction is a surgical process in which the excess fat of the body is removed. You can remove fat from the following areas through liposuction:
- Flanks (love handles)
- Upper arms
- Area under the chin
Liposuction working procedure
The surgeon outlines the area to be treated with a pen. If the area is large, then epidural anesthesia is applied to the patient. Otherwise, local anesthesia is given to him. He, then, make a small incision on that specific area. A small, stainless steel device called Cannula is inserted between the fat and the muscle under the skin. It removes the stubborn fat from that particular area with the help of a big syringe or suction pump. As a result, the body contour improves.
Treatable medical issues with liposuction
- Lipodystrophy Syndrome: A metabolic disturbance in which there is uneven distribution of fat.
- Lipomas: Non-malignant fatty tumors
- Gynecomastia: Men develop fatty tissues of breasts.
Advantages of liposuction
- It shapes up the body
- Improves self-image and self-confidence
- Gives long-lasting result
- Ensures quick recovery
- Safe procedure
Conditions which make people unfit to undergo the process are
- Pregnant women
- People who are not fit medically.
- People who are allergic to Lidocaine
- People taking blood-thinning medications
- People below 18 years
Getting the shape you’ve always craved for is now easy with liposuction. So, why don’t you try for it?