Hair Transplant Surgery in Mumbai Clinics
Among the many hair loss treatments available in India, hair transplantation is undoubtedly the treatment which provides long-lasting result irrespective of the causes and the extent of hair loss.
There are numerous clinics in Mumbai which use the most advanced form of the transplantation process – FUE. Most of these clinics prefer it because of the following reasons:
- No big scar
- Quick recovery
- Natural looking hair
- Minimum risk of infections
The Mumbai clinics leave behind the traditional FUT method to satisfy their clients through FUE. They extract the hairs from the patient’s donor site carefully and implant them into the recipient site. The results are generally visible after 6 months of the surgery.
Why our hairs fall out?
The hair transplant surgeons only can tell exactly the cause of your hair loss. But it will definitely be one of those mentioned below:
- Excessive intake of Vitamin A
- Protein deficiency
- Physical and emotional stress
- Improper sleep
- Post-partum hair loss
- Serious health problems
- Down-sides of certain medicines
Why should you choose Dr. Paul’s Mumbai clinic?
Dr. Paul’s Multispecialty Clinic provides satisfactory results consistently with their vast positive experience in this field. Moreover, the dedicated services of the team members and their endorsement of the new technology have made us stand out from other rival clinics.Our team members are friendly and cordial. So, you will receive a warm welcome at our clinic. We use advanced technology to give you optimum result. While performing the treatment, we also focus on hygiene. You will get the right medicinal facilities during and after the transplantation. Moreover, we provide post-operative examinations in our clinic. Our skilled surgeons will perform the surgery flawlessly with their huge experience. You will also able to enjoy the following facilities by picking us for your hair transplantation:
- Affordable price
- International medical standards and practices
- Post-op care
- Individual care through the entire hair transplantation journey
- Natural and flawless result
- Medicines do not produce any side-effects
- Safety and quality policies are of international standards
Cost of hair transplantation at Dr. Paul’s Mumbai clinic
Hair transplantation is mostly done by elite class people because it is pretty penny. But, the good thing is that it cost is not fixed. Dr. Paul understands why the middle class people generally do not opt for it. So, he has reduced the cost to only Rs 40/- per graft. Depending on the implantation of the total number of grafts, the total cost will be calculated. Moreover, you can avail the EMI options. Actually, we give our best to grow hairs on the scalp of the Alopecia patients and while doing it we value the client more than the money. We believe that budget shouldn’t restrict one to avail the facility of this wonderful treatment. So, come to us to get the surgery done at a pocket-friendly cost.
Hair restoration story at Dr. Paul’s Mumbai clinic
Dhruti Gour, 32 years old, Writer, Norwood scale type IV
Dhruti Gour had lost a moderate amount of her hair when we saw her for the first time. She told us that her father is bald. We understood that she has inherited the hair loss from her father only. As the shedding was not much serious, we assured her that she will get back the lost hairs quickly through hair transplantation.
First of all, we numbed the scalp by applying local anesthesia. When the anesthesia started to work, we began to extract the hair follicles along with the hair shafts individually and put them in a solution. After some time, we implant all those extracted grafts in the thinning areas at proper angle with the right orientation so that the transplanted hairs when grow will look natural. She was listening music during the surgery. It shows that she was not feeling any pain and was absolutely fine during the entire procedure. We completed the transplantation within only 4 hours in which we implanted 1500 hair grafts.
After 8 months when she revisited our clinic, she told us that she got exactly what she wanted- a head with dense hairs that look natural. No one has known yet that she has undergone such a surgery.
Hair transplant process that Dr. Paul adopts in his Mumbai clinic
The Mumbai clinic of Dr. Paul is certainly a result-driven clinic. We constantly update ourselves with the recent techniques and technologies. Recently, we have introduced some other innovative ways to provide more sustainable results to the clients. They are:
- Hair DNA based personalized treatment: We introduce the technique to find out the cause of hair loss and to customize the doses so that there is no side-effect due to it. The treatment is also effective in dealing with early baldness in children.
- Combination of HGA and FUE: The combination of FUE with HGA has enabled us to quicken the vascularization process. It helps in the quick growth of the transplanted hairs by quicken the metabolism of the cells of the hair follicles.
- Hair Revival Therapy or HRT:This therapy is very effective in increasing the hair density. It adds to the volume by compelling the inactive follicular cells to enter the growth process. As a result, hair starts to grow even from the dormant follicles. Just go for it 15 days after the surgery to achieve your desired result.
So, don’t waste your time in thinking whether it will work for you or not. Just try it to get the extra bounce. We are eagerly waiting to serve you with our best.