Hair Transplant Process and Types Used in Delhi Clinics
Hair transplantation process is used to treat both male and female pattern baldness. It is done by transplanting the donor hairs to the recipient site.
Most of the Delhi clinics perform two types of transplantation surgery- FUT and FUE. Both the process is similar, only the follicle harvesting technique is different. The former is the traditional method in which the patient’s hairs are transplanted in a naturally occurring group of 1-4 hairs. While in FUE, the individual follicular units are extracted directly from the patient’s scalp. The Delhi clinics are using the FUE technique mostly because it is minimally invasive, gives more natural look, and ensures a quick recovery.
Issues of hair loss
Hair loss happens in both men and women due to many reasons. Some of which are as follows:
- Too much Vitamin A
- Lack of protein
- Genes and male sex hormones
- Female hormones
- Side-effect of certain medicines
- Other health issues
Benefit of hair transplant in Delhi from Dr. Paul’s Multispecialty Clinic
Dr. Paul’s Multispecialty Clinic is really advance in every aspect of hair transplantation and is consistently producing best results. The clinic has not specialized only in hair restoration surgery but also provides permanent and effective solutions to combat hair loss and further progression of baldness.
The Delhi clinic with its advanced technology and strong infrastructure is constantly driving clients from different parts of the country. We meet the international standards of hygiene and cleanliness that suit the requirements of the patients coming for hair transplantation.The techniques that we use are availed by global majors. And above all, we are honest to the core and maintain a transparent relationship with our clients. Apart from it, you can enjoy the following facilities by undergoing the restoration surgery from our clinic.
- Sustainable and better result as compared to other clinics of Delhi
- Safe and secure efficacy with 98% success rate
- Experienced medical professionals
- Patient centric approach
- Best in class FDA approved medicine, equipment, treatment regimens, highest safety standards and quality policies.
- Strong research and development
- Globally appreciated and acclaimed cyclical nutrition programme
- Safe medication to avoid adverse side effects
Cost of hair transplant in Delhi from Dr. Paul’s
We all know that hair transplantation is a costly procedure. The surgery has no fixed price and it varies from one clinic to the other. But, at Dr. Paul’s Multispecialty Clinic, you can avail the treatment in an economic manner. We are providing the treatment at only Rs.20/- per graft. As every patient has his own graft requirement depending on the extent of his baldness, we calculate the total price of the surgery on the basis of the graft implanted. Moreover, you will get the EMI options. We value our patients more than the money. So, don’t let the price holding you back. Come and avail the benefits of hair transplantation in a pocket-friendly way.
Hair transplant story at Dr. Paul’s Delhi Clinic
Tanveer Ahuja, 35 years old, Journalist, Type VI in Norwood Scale
When Tanveer Ahuja visited our Delhi clinic in November, 2014, he was baffled about whether to undergo the surgery. He wasn’t sure about the treatment’s efficiency. We convinced him by telling that hair transplantation is the only safest way to restore the lost hair.
At first, we diagnosed his hair loss type. While conversing with him about the hair loss issue, we came to know that he inherited the curse from his father. Whatever may be the cause, we had to perform FUE surgery to give him natural looking hairs and that too within a short time.
On the appointed day, he reached our clinic on the exact time. At first, we comforted him. Then, we applied local anesthesia to numb the area to be treated. Followed by it, our surgeons extract the donor hairs individually to implant it into the recipient site. To extract the door hairs, we made a small circular incision around the follicular unit of his scalp. Then, we directly extract the unit from his scalp, leaving a small hole behind. We harvested some 2000 follicular units in the same manner. Once harvesting is done, we implant the extracted hair grafts at the right angle with the proper orientation into the scalp.
It took 5 hours to complete the entire procedure.
When he visited our clinic after 9 months, he was completely satisfied with the result. He now has dense hair which he flaunts proudly.
Process of hair transplant that Dr. Paul adopts in Delhi
Dr. Paul’s Multispecialty Clinic in Delhi has introduced some innovative techniques to quicken the hair growth process and to give more satisfying results to its clients.These are DNA hair testing, HGA (Hair Growth Accelerator) in combination with FUE, and HRT.
- Hair DNA based personalized treatment: We are the first to introduce DNA hair testing in India. It is done to know the severity of the hair issue in advance. It suggests which medicine will work for the patient and also customize the doses. It gives sustainable and better result without any side-effects. Moreover, it prevents the baldness of children even before it starts.
- HGA in combination with FUE: The combination of FUE and HGA enables quicker vascularization after the surgery. It jump starts metabolism of the follicular cells in 3-4 days which is crucial for the quick growth of the hair from the implanted grafts. With the use of the technique, the patient can grow more hairs in just half the time.
- Hair Revival Therapy or HRT: The therapy doubles the volume of the hair by growing hairs from the dormant follicles too. You can get 1700 more hairs as compared to the traditional FUE. Go for the therapy 15 days before the surgery to get the desired result.
Just think, if you can get so many advantages by undergoing hair transplantation from Dr. Paul’s Delhi clinic, then why should you go to some other clinic? Come to us to enjoy the extra bounce in a safe and cost-effective way.