What are the causes of wrinkles & sagging skin?
As we get older, our skin naturally becomes less elastic and more fragile. Decreased production of natural oils dries your skin and makes it appear more wrinkled. Fat in the deeper layers of your skin diminishes. This causes loose, saggy skin and more-pronounced lines and crevices.
- Exposure to ultraviolet (UV) light – Ultraviolet radiation, which speeds the natural aging process, is the primary cause of early wrinkling. Exposure to UV light breaks down our skin’s connective tissue – collagen and elastin fibers, which lie in the deeper layer of skin (dermis). Without the supportive connective tissue, your skin loses strength and flexibility. Skin then begins to sag and wrinkle prematurely.
- Repeated facial expressions – Facial movements and expressions, such as squinting or smiling leads to fine lines and wrinkles. Each time you use a facial muscle, a groove forms beneath the surface of the skin. As the skin ages, it loses its flexibility and is no longer able to spring back in place. These grooves then become permanent features on your face.
- Smoking – Smoking can accelerate the normal aging process of your skin, contributing to wrinkles. This may be due to changes in the blood supply to your skin.
How to treat wrinkles?
Wrinkles can be treated in various ways. If the wrinkles are very fine then it perhaps can be treated superficially by chemical peels. When the frowns are little deeper or there is more loosening of the skin we need to reach out to the deeper layer of skin and stimulate collagen formation.
How do fractional Radio Frequency Micro Needling work?
Micro-Needling works by heating up the dermis layer (2nd layer) of the skin without disturbing the epidermis. When the dermis is damaged the skin is forced to start a repair process. The repair process will increase the collagen and elastin content of the dermis. More to that collagen must be heated to approximately 60 degrees Celsius to produce new collagen and subsequent tissue tightening and remodeling.
Advantages of Fractional RF Microneedling
- Since minute needles are used it has both effects of MESO and Radio Frequency.
- It can direct reach to the dermis (2nd layer) of the skin
- Energy can be given in a controlled manner to the targeted area for collagen and elastin production and remodeling.
- Most advanced procedure and equipment for anti aging and anti scar treatment globally.
What is the cost?
You must consult our skin expert who will explain you in details about your conditions & the cost.