Woman in all age want a perfect look, healthy skin and a fit body. Most women by now have understood that outer beauty is achieved not by makeup but by following healthy diet. If you tend to give less attention to your food then more likely you will have a bad skin. A daily healthy diet will offer you energy, good mood, maintained weight, and youthful skin. Not to forget, eating right will also help in all stages of life by fighting ageing, boosting fertility, and combating stress. Whatever your age is, by committing to balanced diet you are committing to great looks.
Healthy diet to improve your overall look
- Go Green and Orange – Start your day with a glass full of green leafy juice without avoiding spinach and cucumber. Don’t miss out on avocados that rich in beta-carotene and fiber, which boost up your digestive system. If you have salad for breakfast than throwing some carrot and tomatoes pieces can do wonders for your skin.
- Right Protein – Enabling human body to perform well, protein play an important role. Right protein will build blocks for muscles and tissues of body. For vegetarians, taking low-fat milk, soyabeans, pulses, and cereals can offer enough protein. For Non-vegetarians, taking Eggs, fish and meats can be best.
- Antioxidants – Antioxidants is relatively new term in fitness mantra; however it can help in building immune system and fighting conditions like acne and eczema. Raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, sweet cherry and wild blueberries are not only tasty but are also rich in antioxidants.
- Calcium and Iron – Women are more prone to developing osteoporosis than men, so they require more intake of calcium and iron. To support bone system, rely more on plant based calcium like beans, broccoli, kale, lemon, and sprouts. Iron rich food like oat meal, peas, red vegetables, whole grains, and organ meant can prevent anaemia.
- Nuts – Having handful of nuts everyday like walnuts, almond and other dried fruits which are good source of omega-3 will keep your skin, eyes and bones in a healthy condition. So eat right and remain healthy for longer life.