Many nutritionists and dermatologist agrees to the fact that proper healthy diet ensures healthy body functions. Same applies to hair as well, which requires protein, vitamins, iron, and essential fatty acid for it to grow normally. People suffering from thin hair, baldness, dull and lack of luster in hair should go for additional healthy diet. On an average human hair grows Â½ inch a month, so if you want a faster growth you must include the following 12 food in your daily diet.
Protein Rich Food For Hair Growth
- Egg – Egg is filled with vitamins, essential fatty acids and antioxidants that can keep hair problem at bay and give you smooth and lustrous hair.
- Yogurt – Yogurt is a well known pro-biotic food that can genuinely prevent hair loss. In taking curd in different forms can boost hair growth naturally.
- Fish – Fish is again a good source of protein and healthy nutrients that can boost hair growth.
- Legumes – Legumes are rich in protein, zinc, iron and most importantly biotin, a B-complex vitamin required to maintain healthy hair.
Iron Rich Food for Hair Growth
- Spinach – Spinach is top in the list that offers iron. With proper intake of spinach you will allow blood to flow to hair follicles for simulating hair growth.
- Oats – Oats comes with right mixture of iron, protein and carbohydrates that will prevent your hair from damage and allow it to grow faster.
- Lentils – Lentils is an excellent source of fiber and protein for vegetarian people. It allows new cell renewal than maintain healthy hair.
- Dried Fruits – Dried fruits can easily be incorporated in breakfast that comes with whole lot of nutrients along with iron. Don’t miss out on Almond, Walnuts and Pistachios for great hair.
Vitamin C and Fatty Acids food for Hair Growth
- Kale – kale is a strong sauce of nutrients which will not only make your body healthier but will also protect your hair from falling.
- Strawberry – Foods rich in Vitamin C like strawberry, papaya, pineapple, and orange can all work great for producing collagen in body and growing shiner hair.
- Oyster – Oyster is rich in Omega 3 fatty acid and zinc that can lead to healthy scalp and voluminous hair.
- Flaxseed – Flaxseed is an amazing substitute for vegetarians that are looking for Omega 3 fatty acids. This fatty acid generally nourishes hair follicles and skin around them for it to grow faster.