All You Need To Know About Walnuts!!
Do you know how much of benefits this brain-shaped nut has? They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acid, read below to know more about its health benefits.
- Walnuts have a significant amount of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Walnuts are also rich in biotin & vitamin E that helps protect your cells from DNA damage. This is great for your hair as you rarely shield it from the damage of the Sun.
- Including walnuts in your diet which are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids will help in fighting dryness of the skin thereby improving your skin’s texture!
- Omega-3 fatty acids are important in brain development and function.
- Walnuts can also contribute to a better immune system as it is a good anti-oxidant.
Don’t forget to include walnuts in your diet. Stay Healthy!